Volunteer On Campus
Want to participate in the creation of a better world? Become an SOS Chapter Executive, Exam Aid Instructor, Outreach Trip Participant or Volunteer!
Students Offering Support (SOS) & TalentEgg have launched their strategic collaboration to build a bridge between post-secondary students and employers across Canada. This will be supported by launching initiatives to improve youth preparedness for leadership in the workplace, gaining vital volunteer experience on campus and having access to top employers across the country via the TalentEgg network.
5 reasons to join SOS
- Altruistic Aspirations – Participate in the creation of a better world by being involved with social justice, equity in education, and community upliftment.
- Social Experience – Have a fulfilling university experience by joining your campus team and making lifelong friends, while seeing the impact of constructive teamwork to help your peers.
- Bold Leadership – Gain valuable knowledge of managing a social enterprise, developing core skills and leading volunteers responsibly to make a local and global impact.
- Career Development – Build up your portfolio, strengthen your resume and access the SOS network of top employers to be career ready.
- Lifelong Membership – Join the SOS Family and SOS Alumni Network to gain special access to discounted travel, academic courses, mentors, events and a community of well-wishers.
Become an SOS Exam Aid Instructor!
As an Exam Aid Instructor, you lead students in your Exam Aid Session through an in depth review of the core concepts covered in a specific course. You will be developing your presentation skills by explaining main concepts and reviewing key themes using fun examples in an interactive environment. You will ensure students leave the session having a thorough understanding of the content through your interactive, engaging presentation.
Visit studentsofferingsupport.ca to learn more!