Field Sales Representative
At TTi, people come for the opportunity and stay for the culture!
Job Description Summary
Field Sales Representative | Leadership Development Program
TTI Canada Inc. | Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover® & HART®
Full-Time | Permanent | Positions Available Nationwide
TTI is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing, and marketing of power tools, outdoor power equipment, and floorcare products, as well as hand tools and accessories. We cover a wide range of industries, and our customers vary from consumers to professionals. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence, and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus provides TTI with a platform for sustainable leadership and growth.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance, and compelling innovation. We have partnered with some of Canada’s largest retailers to bring our customers brands such as Milwaukee®, RYOBI®, Hoover®, and HART®.
TTI is where culture meets opportunity. We are fast-paced, our team is highly energetic, and we reward innovative thinking. We provide a multifaceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge, and reward you! TTI is a place to explore your potential, where wins are celebrated, and leaders are visible and accessible.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will drive sales of our premier product lines within select retailers. This position will allow you to enhance your selling, account management, and communication skills while launching your career in a fast-paced and extremely rewarding company!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform best-in-class sales and service to customers while demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm for TTI products.
- Maximize sell-through of TTI products by properly merchandising point of purchase material.
- Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives and promotional activities.
- Strengthen and maintain positive relationships with customers, Team TTI management, and our retail partners.
- Monitor weekly sales and analyze results to identify additional opportunities and understand the competition.
- Participate in the Leadership Development Program and implement all acquired skills to deliver results.
- Initiate and provide in-store product training sessions, events, and demonstrations to educate store associates, management, and customers.
- Professionally communicate with all peers, customers, and management.
- Plan and execute demonstration events, store walks, etc.
- Develop primary knowledge of the marketplace to effectively analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
Note: Employee’s duties and responsibilities are not limited to the above. Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the employee’s supervisor. In addition to the basic requirements of the position, all employees are expected to meet the company’s goals of continual improvement in the areas of knowledge, skills, processes, and qualities.
Education & Experience Requirements
- Legally entitled to work full-time in Canada and able to travel to the United States.
- Valid full provincial driver’s license and clean driving abstract required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Work experience in retail sales, field sales, or customer service.
- Capable of lifting and transporting heavy objects (up to 50 pounds).
- Capable of reaching and/or lifting overhead, in addition to ascending and descending ladders to move product.
- You should be self-motivated and a team player with strong organizational, planning, and time management skills.
- Competitive Base Salary and Bonus Structure
- Company Vehicle, iPhone, and Laptop
- Health Benefits Coverage, including Vision Care, Dental Care, and Wellness Programs
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Matching Contributions
TTI commits itself to providing a safe and respectful work environment that fosters every employee’s personal development.