About the Event
The annual CAUFP No Boundaries Youth Summit is the best business conference for black and visible minority university students looking to learn about career options in various industries.
The summit also includes an exciting case competition where select students will put their knowledge to the test by solving a major business problem and presenting their findings to executives. Case competition winners get to walk away with some great prizes.
Participants in the No Boundaries Youth Summit have the opportunity to land summer internships and full time jobs at companies including TD, McKinsey & Company, RBC, CIBC, Manulife, Quadreal, Ontario Teachers Pension Plan (OTPP) and P&G.
The Future of Work (Virtual for 2020)
This year, the No Boundaries Youth Summit will be virtual. Join hundreds of students for an interactive day to discover exciting careers in finance, tech and other industries, network with industry leaders, and connect with recruiters who are hiring! Participants will be able to network and learn from a wide range of industry experts. The panel discussions and workshops will cover topics such as:
- Banking & Finance: Investment Banking, Mergers & Acquisitions, Digital Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth & Asset Management
- Real Estate, Accounting, Law & Compliance, Management Consulting, Sales and Marketing, Insurance
- Technology, Data & Digital Marketing
Participants can also expect
- Opportunity to meet with recruiters for a future job
Here's how it works in 3 easy steps
Deadline for Submission: Monday September 6, 2020 at 5:00 PM
- Emerging Leader Award – $2,500
- TD Finance Award – $1,000 (for students enrolled in an Accounting or Finance program)
- TD/CAUFP General Scholarship – 3 x $1,500
- Dentons Scholarship – $5,000 (for students enrolled in a LLB, JD or JD/MBA degree or equivalent program at a Canadian University)