The Site is controlled and operated by TalentEgg Inc. (“TalentEgg”) from its headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. TalentEgg makes no representation that materials, information or content on or accessed through the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations outside the jurisdiction of Canada. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and risk, and are responsible for compliance with Canadian law, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- You must be 16 years and older to use this site.
- You are responsible for any and all activity that occurs under your account
- You are responsible for keeping your password(s) secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other TalentEgg.ca users.
- You may not use the TalentEgg.ca service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local Canadian laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content (including but not limited to copyright, trademark and privacy laws).
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, video interviews, links ('User Content') that you submit, post, and display on the TalentEgg.ca services.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack TalentEgg.ca or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with TalentEgg.ca.
- You must not post User Content, create or submit unwanted email to any TalentEgg.ca members ('Spam') or otherwise post unwanted comments on TalentEgg’s social media channels that can reasonably constitute bullying, abuse, harassment, threats or intimidation of any TalentEgg user, follower, client, employee or guest, or otherwise bring harm to any other party.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any software or code of a destructive nature via your User Content or through the Site and its services.
- You may not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site.
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any TalentEgg server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You must not, in the use of TalentEgg.ca, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright, trademark and privacy laws).
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the TalentEgg.ca services for any reason, at any time, without notice, at TalentEgg’s sole discretion.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Except as otherwise indicated, the Site, and all text, images, marks, logos and other content contained herein, including the TalentEgg logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, and other files (collectively, 'Site Content') are the proprietary property of TalentEgg.ca or that of its licensors or users and are protected by Canadian and international copyright laws. All rights to the Site Content are expressly reserved.
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink to the Site for non-commercial purposes, provided such link does not portray TalentEgg or any of its products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable.
The Site may contain links to third-part Web site ('Third-Party Site') and third part content ('Third-Party Content') as a service to those interested in this information. You use links to Third-Party Site and any Third-Party Content therein, at your own risk. TalentEgg does not make any claim or representation regarding Third-Party Content or Third-Party Sites. TalentEgg accepts no responsibility for reviewing changes or updates to, or the quality, content, policies, nature or reliability of Third-Party Content, Third-Party Sites or Websites linking to the Site.
Use of Interactive Areas
The Site may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, public recommendations, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post questions, answers, opinions, or other content on the Site ('Interactive Areas'). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. Notwithstanding the forgoing, TalentEgg expressly prohibits the following in its Interactive Areas:
- Any message, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, code or other material ("Content") that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;
- Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Content that is false and misleading;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Content that is unrelated to the topic of the Interactive Area(s) in which such Content is posted; or
- Content that, in the sole judgment of TalentEgg, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Site, or which may expose TalentEgg or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
Violation of any of these prohibitions will result in the termination of your TalentEgg.ca account, banning from the Interactive Areas, social media channels and all Site services, and may subject you to legal action, to the extent possible under applicable law.
Registration Data; Account Security
You agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about you as may be prompted by any registration forms on the Site ("Registration Data"); (b) maintain the security of your password(s); (c) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data, and any other information you provide to TalentEgg, and to keep it accurate, current and complete; and (d) accept all risks of unauthorized access to the Registration Data and any other information and Content you provide to TalentEgg.
Limitation Of Liability
You waive any right to, and covenant not to, assert any claims or allegations of any nature whatsoever against TalentEgg, its affiliates, or their respective directors, officers, employees or agents arising out of or in any way relating to your use of the Site, its services, Interactive Areas, social media channels, the Content or the materials contained in or accessible through the Site, including, without limitation, any claims or allegations relating to the alleged infringement of proprietary rights, alleged inaccuracy of Site Content, or allegations that TalentEgg has or should indemnify, defend or hold harmless you or any third party from any claim or allegation arising from your use of the Site. You use the Site at your own risk.
Information Collection and How it is used
- TalentEgg collects personal information when you register with TalentEgg.ca to use TalentEgg.ca services or to post content on TalentEgg.ca.
- When you register we ask for your email address, your name, your preferred location of work, your preferred industry, your school, area of study and year of graduation, and language.
- For a TalentEgg.ca employer account, all transactions and account setup and maintenance will occur offline for annual campaigns or online for single job postings and subscriptions to the TalentEgg Candidate Video Showcase.
- TalentEgg.ca automatically receives and records information on our server logs from our users’ browsers, including your IP address, cookie, and the page(s) you request.
- TalentEgg.ca uses information for the following general purposes: provision of products and services, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting.
IP Addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. Your IP address is stored in our user registration databases when you register with TalentEgg.ca.
IP addresses may be used for various purposes, including:
- To diagnose or service technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- To tailor advertising or employer branding based on geographic area or other information derived from your IP address. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers and employer clients.
- To estimate the total number of users visiting TalentEgg.ca from specific geographical regions.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set.
- If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to use TalentEgg.ca products or services that require you to "sign in" and you may not be able to take full advantage of the TalentEgg.ca services.
- TalentEgg.ca uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to:
- Access your information when you "sign in".
- Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using TalentEgg.ca's services.
- Display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on TalentEgg.ca.
- Estimate and report our total audience size and traffic.
- Conduct research to improve TalentEgg.ca's content and services.
- TalentEgg.ca lets other companies (such as Google), that show advertisements on some of our pages, set and access their cookies on your computer. Other entities' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other entities do not have access to TalentEgg.ca's cookies.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- In the case that a user has created a TalentEgg Registration, TalentEgg.ca may transmit the information contained on the TalentEgg Registration to employers or make the Content uploaded by a Registered User accessible to employers and recruiters.
- TalentEgg.ca may share demographic information with business partners, such as "65% of users who regularly use TalentEgg.ca are between 18 and 24" or something similar. No personally identifiable information will ever be used without your permission (i.e. we will ask you for a quote or testimonial) or without your consent when you choose to upload your User Content.
- TalentEgg.ca does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested or when we have your permission.
- If you agree to share your information with employers and recruiters, they will have access to the information you provide during registration and the User Content you uploaded.
Editing and Deleting Account Information
- You can change your TalentEgg.ca Account Information at any time.
- We may send you certain communications relating to the TalentEgg.ca service, such as service announcements and administrative messages, that are considered part of your TalentEgg.ca account.
- You may request to delete your TalentEgg.ca account at any time by logging in or contacting us directly; however, please note that your identification, billing and contact information may remain in TalentEgg's records for some period.
- We limit access to personal information about you to TalentEgg employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs or to comply with a request from you regarding your TalentEgg account or your User Content.
- Your TalentEgg.ca Account Information is password-protected.
- In certain areas, TalentEgg.ca uses SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
TalentEgg Candidate Video Showcase
You are in control of your personal data and your User Content, including your TalentEgg account. Our data collection policy complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) which allows you:
Right of Access: You may request to access your Personal Information and obtain
access to a copy of Personal Information which is being collected.
Right of Rectification: You may have access to change or update any data you submit or record in.
Right of Erasure: You may at any time withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information and delete your profile or associated profile content or account information.
For further information or a data specific request contact the System Administrator at Info@talentegg.ca.