FUTURE OPPORTUNITY - Financial Services Consultant
Do you have a natural talent of building relationships with people? Are you looking for a role in sales, with the comfort of a base salary and an option to maximize your income? Are you willing to work in a call centre environment without the cold calls? Consider a role as a Financial Services Consultant. A career that offers you the ability to help people maximize their life time financial security while increasing maximizing your earning potential by selling insurance & wealth products.
As a Financial Services Consultant (FSC):
You are a self-starter who loves to build relationships, manage a pipeline of leads and explore and show case Sun Life's value. You're energized about the prospect of engaging with existing members, members leaving their employer over the phone to better understand their changing financial needs and provide advice on what products are best suited for their budget.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, Client Solutions you will:
- Build expertise on our range of insurance, retirement and wealth products
- Proactively call existing Group Retirement Savings (GRS) plan members who are leaving, or have left their employer to explain their options
- Proactively call and take calls from Group Benefits (GB) members who are leaving their employer and want to convert their health and dental, life insurance and/or critical illness policies
- Provide phone consultation to clients considering retirement to help them review their options, understand retirement products and recommend new retirement products that may be appropriate for them
Maximize Your Earning Potential:
- Every day you can make money based on effort, while helping people at the same time
- Base income with the potential to earn up to 20% to 30% extra income
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
o Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
o Stock purchase plan
o 3 week paid vacation
o Tuition assistance
- Licensing fees covered
- Foster environment of continuous education Commited to personal growth and devleopment and
- Comprehensive training to set you up for success
- Leads generated by Sun Life
- Working with seasoned professions who will coach and mentor you
What You Bring To The Table:
- Valid and active Life Insurance License is a required (LLQP) is an absolute
- Completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) or Canadian Investment Fund Course (IFIC)/ CFP
- Minimum 2 years of sales and/or service experience (sales experience preferred)
- Excellent communication skills
By joining the Client Solutions Centre (CSC) within Sun Life Financials Client Solutions (CS) business unit, you will be joining one of the fastest growing and most profitable areas in the Canadian operation. With over $3B in assets in our my Savings Choices plans and incredible initial penetration with our my Life Choices and my Health Choices products, you will be part of a team that successfully offers group members who are leaving their employers the choice to keep their assets and benefits with Sun Life Financial at discounted group rates.
Sun Life Financial promotes equal opportunity employment.
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.