New Graduate Leadership Development Program - Digital
Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal –serve our customers better.
Gain cross-functional experience across our various Business Units with the Rogers New Grad Leadership Development program and kick-start your career with us! To get you started, you’ll take part in our National Onboarding Program, designed to give you an overview of who we are, what we do, and why it all matters. You’ll also get to take part in a job shadowing exercise that will immerse you in customer experience – the heart of everything we do here at Rogers. From there, you’ll move into your first rotation where you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, build connections, and broaden your understanding of how things work at Rogers. Finally, your rotation in your business focus will begin in where your education and new skills can be leveraged to their highest potential.
We want to ensure that you’re set up for success, our Student and New Grad Programs include:
- Formal leadership training and one-on-one mentor and coaching support
- Working with industry leaders on innovative real-time projects
- A fun, dynamic work environment focused on collaboration and team work
- Opportunities to grow your career through networking and social events
Your Business Unit:
At Rogers, we’re building a brilliant digital future for Canadians, and our Digital team plays an integral role in that. They are responsible for the creation, design, content and experiences on all the digital platforms in the Media, Consumer and Enterprise Business Units that is consumed by Canadian customers across the country.
To learn more about the program and who we look for, visit campus.rogers.com campus.rogers.com
Your Potential Roles:
- Digital Solutions Specialist (MBU)
- Analyst, Search Performance
- Software Developer (IT)
- Digital Content Specialist
- Jr User Experience Designer
- Digital Project Coordinator
- Ecommerce Specialist
- Digital Planning Analyst
- Post-secondary degree or diploma education preferably in interaction design, multimedia design, industrial design, ergonomics, human factors, marketing, commerce
- Digital and technologically savy
- Ability to work effectively & independently on multiple simultaneous tasks within a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with graphic design tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Proven ability to analyze and interpret data
- Solid ability to deliver to expectations
- Excellent planning, organization, and execution skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are important.
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Intermediate level in Microsoft Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of the organization
- Will complete necessary requirements for graduation by May 2017
Length of Contract: [[req_contractDuration]]
Work Location: 6315 Cote-de-Liesse (104), Montreal, QC
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Digital & Advertising & Analytics
Requisition ID: 97648
As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We’ve been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we’ll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Why Rogers? Because we believe the best is yet to come.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.