We are seeking a Sales Specialist to play an active role in our Document Solutions Sales team. Our superior solutions, our award-winning sales, service, and support have made us one of the most recognized and respected companies in the automotive industry.
- Drive and achieve specific sales goals by managing the business relationship with assigned customers in a specific territory.
- Sell business forms and related products to assigned automotive and related automotive accounts.
- Analyze customer needs and identify sales opportunities, recommending the company's product to meet the customers needs.
- College diploma or University degree required
- 2 - 3 years sales experience
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License and excellent driving record
- Able to travel extensively, including to the United States for company-paid training
- Must be an enthusiastic and adaptable self-starter with good time management skills
- Strong customer relationship and teamwork skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Automotive experience an asset
- Extensive paid training: Monthly courses, during the first year of employment, at Reynolds University in Dayton, Ohio
- Immediate benefits coverage: Medical, dental and vision.
- Performance-driven compensation: Base pay plus variable earnings
- Flexibility: Work from a home-based office, while managing your own schedule
- Additional “REYwards”: Company car, cell phone, paid travel expenses, laptop, company pension plan, and corporate discounts!
Click to Learn More…
Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/reynoldsrecruitment
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/ReynoldsRecruit