PFS and Script Growth Coordinator
The retail drugstore in Canada has evolved; it's no longer just about dispensing pills to patients. At Rexall, we're integrating the successes of our past with innovations for our future, with a goal of becoming Canada's complete healthy daily living destination for the health conscious young family. With a long-standing reputation of respect and trust, Rexall's ability to deliver high-quality services and products is grounded in our core values and guiding principles. Our employees have established themselves as leaders in the field and it's easy to see why we've emerged as Canada's fastest-growing drugstore.
Rexall is proudly Canadian-owned and operated, with over 462 convenient locations in Central and Western Canada and more than 8,700 employees.
Reporting to Manager PFS and Script Growth, the PFS & Script Growth Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with the development, communication, implementation and monitoring of programs and initiatives that align with the Organizations Patient Focused Services (PFS) and Script growth strategy.
Program Development Support:
- Support the development, refinement and communication (internal and external) in regards to activities associated PFS and Script Growth strategic initiatives across all retail stores
- Design and distribute clear and consistent communication through multiple medias between pharmacy services and Regional Pharmacy Directors
- Contribute to the development and execution of programs that are designed to maximize pharmacy margin through patient focused services and script count
- Prepare and summarize PFS reports as requested
- Assist the Manager, PFS and Script Growth in collaborating with IT/ProPharm toward creation of software features and resolution of existing issues
- Help develop and maintain a feedback mechanism to allow stores and Head Office employees voice ideas, concerns, challenges and areas of opportunity for PFS and Script growth programs
- Prepare and review reports and identify areas of opportunity to make recommendations that would improve overall PFS and script growth results
- Assist in designing communications and presentations pertaining to maintenance and execution of pharmacy services calendar of clinic events
- Perform administrative duties as required by the Manager PFS and Script Growth
- Assist in the implementation and execution of PFS and script count training programs
- Help operationalize all programs at store level that pertain to PFS and Script growth initiatives
- Coordinate travel and meetings as required
- Perform other duties as assigned to support Katz Group Canada Ltd.
- 2-3 year College Diploma in a relevant discipline
- 1-2 years working experience as a coordinator or assistant
- Pharmacy Technician background and/or pharmacy work experience considered as an asset
- Strong computer skills; Proficient in Microsoft Applications-PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with Nexxsys considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently but also within a team environment
- Ability to adapt easily to changing environment and learn new tasks quickly
- Full Driver's license
- Superior organizational and time management skills to prioritize and manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Familiarity with office procedures and developed knowledge of administrative functions.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work individually under minimal supervision and within a team environment.
- Friendly manner and strong customer service orientation that will enable the successful candidate to deal with a variety of internal and external situations