Fall Co-op, Institutional Equity Options Desk
- Attend Global Equities morning call/meeting and summarize research comments from the meeting for Options Sales & Traders
- Assist with generating morning and mid-day emails to be distributed to our client base
- Generate Option Trade Ideas based on RBC Research to be distributed to clients
- Assist with generating reports for Management
- Work on special projects to improve our operational and administrative processes, often involving programming in excel
- Get coffee and lunches which provides an excellent opportunity to interact and develop relationships with members of our group
- Liaise directly with Sales Professionals and Traders to complete special assignments and support as necessary
- Undergraduate or Graduate student in Business or Engineering program
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Capital Markets is an asset
- Excel / VBA skills are an asset
- Ability to work independently, under time deadlines, with attention to detail
- Self starter, well organized and able to prioritize and multi-task responsibilities
In order for your application to be considered, please specify the university or business school you are currently attending and your program of study on the application form.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.