Customer Assistance Officer
Here's what RBC can offer you:
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Opportunities to be a valuable member of a close-knit team
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Competitive compensation
Here's what we need from you:
- Proven customer service skills, preferably in the financial or service industry
- Drive and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence and IT literacy
- Personal flexibility to work flex hours, eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Sales experience (ideal but not essential)
Be more with RBC.
Working together for the benefit of our clients and communities, our culture is stimulating, deeply supportive and rich in opportunity. Respect for the individual drives a very practical commitment to diversity and inclusion at RBC. We succeed and grow by building a better future for our clients and for our people. Explore the opportunities today.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.