Client Service Representative (part time)
Please Note: The successful candidate for this role will have Portuguese, Polish, Serbian, Russian, and/or Ukrainian language skills.
Be more with RBC.
As a CSR, you are the face of RBC. You work on the front lines, serving clients, carrying out transactions, solving problems and spotting sales opportunities. This is an important role providing advice to clients and finding solutions that meet their individual needs. And at RBC, we value each person's unique customer service style and encourage our representatives to bring their best to the counter.
You are the person who can put the strength of a global bank to work for people in your local community. Your positive achievements and relationship building on the job will give people more reasons to choose RBC.
Open the door to the first of many opportunities at RBC. If you have the drive to deliver exceptional customer service, you can build a great career with us.
Here's what RBC can offer you:
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Opportunities to be a valuable member of a close-knit team
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Competitive compensation
Here's what we need from you:
- Proven customer service skills, preferably in the financial or service industry
- Drive and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence and IT literacy
- Personal flexibility to work flex hours, eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Sales experience (ideal but not essential)
Working together for the benefit of our clients and communities, our culture is stimulating, deeply supportive and rich in opportunity. Respect for the individual drives a very practical commitment to diversity and inclusion at RBC. We succeed and grow by building a better future for our clients and for our people. Explore the opportunities today.
Diversity in the workplace, one of our shared values, lies at the heart of our rewarding, open, supportive and inclusive work environment. We respect and respond to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives so you can focus on what you can do best - put clients first.