Non-Profit Street Reps
If you've ever done any volunteering, or even considered it, you understand the desire to give something back. Most jobs merely pay our bills but lack a deeper sense of purpose and contribution. If you feel dissatisfied, you're not alone.
The ideal work-life combines challenge, reward, and positive space all at the same time. This is the environment we've tried to create at Public Outreach. We specialize in face-to-face fundraising for a variety of hand-picked organizations that we really believe in. These organizations are working to make the world a better place, and by extension, so are you by fundraising for them.
Direct fundraising is the most effective way to really engage people one-on-one on important global issues, whether it's female empowerment, illiteracy, access to health care, or ensuring basic human rights.
We’ve found that one-on-one engagement is a very personalized and cost-effective way to fundraise! You will be responsible for engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and welcoming on new members for the charities we represent.
• Positive attitude and willingness to perform job
• Strong communication skills
• Interest in humanitarian and environmental issues
• Team player
• High school diploma
• Ability to work 3 to 5 full shifts per week (full- or part-time)
• Successful applicants must undergo a criminal background check
We are just as passionate about our employees as we are about our non-profits! We are proud to offer comprehensive benefits and non-commissioned hourly pay.
- $13.00 hourly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Leave of absence
- Employer paid short term/Long term disability
- Rapid advancement and raises
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Travel opportunities
- Employee assistance programs
At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams. We encourage Peoples of Colour, Indigenous Peoples, Queer/Trans identifying as well as peoples with Dis/abilities to APPLY!