Staff Occupational Therapist-Sole Charge (Relief Full Time)
A staff Occupational Therapist is responsible for assessment, treatment, education and management of clients requiring Occupational Therapy. Therapy involves participation in treatment; quality assessment and ongoing continuing education in community settings.
- A graduate of an accredited Canadian school of Occupational Therapy, or has met the criteria for registration with the College of OT of BC.
- Hold a current license with the College of Occupational Therapists of BC.
- Preference will be given to therapists who belong to the CAOT.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Physical skill and ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Sound professional judgment and initiative based on education and experience in the field of Occupational Therapy.
- Ability to work independently, organize time, set priorities and accurately perform work.
DAWSON CREEK COMMUNITY
The rolling foothills of the Northern Rockies surround Dawson Creek where the sky is always blue and there is something to offer everyone. The quality of life in Dawson Creek is like nothing you have ever experienced before. There is no long commute to work and no one is in a rush. For most people the commute is two or three minutes and they go home at lunch time. Time after work is spent pursuing some of the many outdoor activities.