Pharmacy A (Casual)
Under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist measures, manufactures, compounds, packages and distributes drugs and medications. Prepares and places purchase orders for pharmaceutical supplies, checks invoices against purchase orders and investigates and resolves discrepancies.
- Grade 12.
- Graduation from a recognized Pharmacy Technician course plus;
- Two (2) year’s recent, related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to type.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
Masset is situated along the shoreline of Masset sound on Haida Gwaii (Queen Charlotte Islands) and is the largest town on the island. Rich in marine history, Masset is one of Canada’s top destinations for Pacific sport salmon and halibut fishing. Local charter companies provide whale-watching tours, and the Delkatla Wildlife Sanctuary is home to a vast selection of migratory birds. The major industries in Masset include logging, fishing and tourism. Northern Health communities offer affordable housing and natural splendor that support a balanced lifestyle.