Mental Health Support Worker (Casual)
Under the direction of a Registered Nurse, performs direct patient care activities and assists the RNs and RPN's with patient care activities.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Graduate from a recognized Resident Care Aide Program.
- Completion of the Community Mental Health Worker course or equivalent work experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
Quesnel is one of the central interior's oldest cities and home to the world's largest gold pan. Nestled on the banks of the Fraser and Quesnel rivers, Quesnel is the commercial centre of the North Cariboo. The major industries include forestry, agriculture, mining and tourism. Quesnel offers affordable housing, indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities and natural splendour that supports a balanced lifestyle.