Requisition ID: 5370
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We are the world's family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We're TalentBrewers - we believe in our brands and people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is important. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. If you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
The Headlines :
In the role of Sales Representative working in the London and Kitchener Waterloo you will be part of the Ontario Commercial team. This position reports to one of our Field Sales Managers - Ryan Robitaille. This retail role focuses on Conventional Format Beer Stores as well as Key Account and Independent Grocery customers within Ontario.
The ideal Sales Representative candidate will possess great communication and leadership skills, is driven for success and has a passion for quality beer. You will learn multiple aspects of merchandising, sales, and operations, while having the opportunity to represent some of Canada's favourite brands.
The Responsibilities :
- Through a First Choice lens, build and support relationships with key customers, business partners, industry associations, government and suppliers
- Ensure brilliant execution by building rapport and supporting product standards
- Install/Replace/Update POP material at the point of sale according to prior agreements or based on brand strategy (racks, price cards, display units, semi-permanent display, permanent display, etc.)
- Ensure Molson products are in full distribution based on store/head office compliance.
- Auditing of planograms to ensure stores are at compliant to head office planograms
- Ensure product is rotated and check code dates to ensure no expired product is available for sale.
- Check pricing to ensure compliance and correct if necessary
- Observe and record all competitive activity and report accordingly
- Ensure product quality in assigned accounts - out of code product, torn packaging, etc.
- Manage shipping and receiving of all POS material from Molson Coors warehouse
The Other Qualifications
- You thrive on challenge. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident, diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships
- You are deadly serious about execution and take pride in a proven track record in delivering results
- You are a strong team player that can inspire others; you respect your commitments, hold yourself and others around you accountable
- You are focused on the customer; your constant curiosity fosters your innovative style and you can equally execute ideas given to you
- You exhibit the Molson Coors "Our Brew" values and demonstrate this daily in your actions and attitude
- Post-Secondary degree, preference for Marketing or Business related degree
- 1 - 2 years merchandising or sales experience in the Molson organization and/or other consumer packaged goods organization
- You must have and maintain a provincial valid driver's license in good standing with no limitations/restrictions.
- As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check and provide a driver's abstract
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- We're one of Canada's Most Attractive Employers
- We're an international Brand Building Company that still understands our roots as the world's family brewer
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, discount plans and an Employee Assistance Program
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.