Internal Communications Manager
Requisition ID: 9948
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at Molson Coors Beverage Company is to delight the world's beer drinkers. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team, we want to hear from you.
In the position of Internal Communications Manager based in Chicago, you will be responsible for developing execution plans to ensure the timely delivery of general and pointed communications internally and help define, implement, and evaluate employee communication strategy and plan to execution.
This position reports to the Director of Internal Communications and works closely with our broader communications team and assigned client groups.
- Responsible for maintaining a comprehensive employee communications "program" that supports and projects company positioning to all employees
- Makes accurate information easily accessible to most employees so they may stay informed and educated about the company
- Develops content, oversees and helps brief senior leaders for major employee events and meetings.
- Ensures consistency of messages across internal audiences and prioritizes messages in alignment with company objectives.
- Provides employee and functional communications expertise and support to the Crisis Management Team as needed and provides strategic counsel for senior leaders
- Ensures personal credibility and impact through influencing others, leading people, and communicating clearly while applying consulting skills as necessary
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a relative 4-year degree preferably in Communications
- You have at least 5 years of broad employee communications experience, preferably in an environment operating in multiple locations
- You have a proven track record as an effective communicator at a small or medium-size enterprise and have excellent conceptual and writing skills
- You understand the business in its competitive environment and ensure internal communications has strong alignment with company goals and objectives
- You can to translate business strategy into effective mass communications and specialist programs for segmented audiences
- You are a modern internal communications professional with full appreciation of the role of employee communications in driving business results, and can create and implement sustainable, integrated communications platforms and campaigns
- You are results driven, build value-based relationships, take responsibility for fulfilling commitments, and anticipate problems
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world's family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year, including time off (vacation/holiday/sick pay) and Employee Resource Groups
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health and dental benefits, 401k match, and of course, free beer!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.