Service Desk Representative, Co-Op
LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of the world's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, for the past 5 consecutive years, LoyaltyOne has been recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.
LoyaltyOne is dedicated to enriching the careers and lives of our associates which is evident by the following on-site amenities, including:
- Free on-site Starbucks coffee
- Subsidized café with healthy food options
- On-site gym, massage therapy and gym classes
- Games room
- Public transit discounts
- Company wide volunteer event and charitable matching donations
To find out more about our unique corporate culture, watch our Award/Associate Testimony video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMh1E4Ay4r0
About the Role
LoyaltyOne is seeking a 2nd or 3rd year undergraduate student interested in working in a dynamic Canadian-headquartered corporation within IT.
The primary responsibility of the IT Service Desk Client Service Representative is the administration of on-boarding and off-boarding of Associates. This includes:
- Providing technical support for all incoming requests/incidents via phone and e-mail for all end users (Toronto, Mississauga, Montreal, Calgary, India and remote users)
- Attempt to resolve requests/incidents on a FCR basis
- Log all incoming requests/incidents via ticketing tool
- Escalate to second/third level support teams where necessary
- Administer OnBoarding/OffBoarding Workflows
- Provide first level support via phone and email
- Escalate to second/third level support team where necessary and provide timely updates to end users
- Develop "how to" documentation to be shared among immediate team and end users
- User Support Phone/E-mail
- Severity Process
- Epicor Admin
- Remote Access Admin
- Ammis Admin
- Mobile Deploy/Support
- File Repository AD Admin
- Workspace Extracts
- Availability Metrics
- Network ID Admin
- Distribution/Mailbox Creation
- Spectrum UI Access
- File Share Drives/Folders
- Printing Access Set Up
- Work@Home Support (CC)
- Altiris Deployment
- User Support On-Site
- Smarts Monitoring
- Hardware Deployment
- SAS ID Creation
- Partner Portal ADMIN
- Level 3 Conference Admin
- Flexible Work Support
- Currently in the process of obtaining a University Degree
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to articulate solutions to end users.
- Understanding of current IT trends related to end user computing.
- Main Systems Tools (exposure): Active Directory, Altiris, Citrix, VPN, MS Office
Please submit your application, consisting of Cover Letter, Resume and Transcripts online through your University Career Centre.
*Transcripts to submit: all university grades received to date
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify