Customer Experience Specialist, Bilingual Position (French)
What makes LoyaltyOne your choice employer?
- We are ranked in the top 5% of call centres for providing world-class experience to our Collectors
- We have been awarded GOLD five years in a row from 2008 - 2013/2014 for the prestigious
- Contact Centre Employer of Choice Designation
- We have a beautiful open-concept office space that includes: Free parking; Free Autoshare and Bicycleshare; Quiet & Personal rooms; Library; Ergonomic office equipment; Games room
- We have centre-wide events and opportunities to network and have fun with your colleagues and leaders, and with the broader LoyaltyOne employee base
- We provide opportunities to give back to the community through volunteering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQIz5On7yY
- Our collaborative and "Coaching Culture" that includes: Opportunities for contract Intern and Lead positions with other group; Personal development plans; Access to hundreds of on-line and in-person trainings
- We offer a state of the art performance management system, to effectively track and evaluate associate performance. We are a data driven organization.
- We have company recognition programs: pass it on, anniversary and employee referral programs
A Specialist, Customer Experience is the first point of contact customers have with the AIR MILES brand, they play a vital role in providing a memorable brand experience to our valued customers
What does success in this role look like?
A successful Specialist, Customer Experience is able to:
- Provide differentiated service based on specific customer profiles
- Effectively diagnose customer needs via phone, chat and email
- Deliver relevant and innovative solutions that demonstrate LoyaltyOne's values: Authentic, Collaborative, Curious, Simple, and Passionate
Do you have what it takes?
- Are you fluent in French and English?
- Do you have experience in a call centre or in the service industry?
- Are you able to work rotating shifts between the hours of 8:00am-10:00pm Monday-Friday, and Saturdays from 9:00am-6:00pm?
- Are you able to commute to 6696 Financial Drive in Mississauga?
- Have you solved complex customer service issues in your previous roles?