At Just Energy we recognize the importance of providing a wide array of compensation and benefits programs that address important aspects of your life at work and home. We consider all of these monetary and non-monetary types of compensation as key components of our Total Rewards Methodology.
Cash Based Compensation
- Base pay (salary, hourly pay)
- Wealth accumulation programs
- Employee referral bonus program
- Employee share purchase and matching
- Annual performance based base-pay reviews
- Variable pay such as commissions, generous cash bonuses paid on a regular basis, and incentives that are tied to individual, business group, and company performance.
Non-Cash Based Compensation
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Paid vacation time Paid sick days and paid holidays
- Employee Product and Partners Discount programs Less
- Employee health and wellness benefits such as medical, dental, pharmacy, vision, life and assurance, para-medical services, among others.