Financial Security Advisor
Are you open to opportunity?
Join our team of respected financial security advisors and enjoy the feeling that comes with helping Canadians realize their financial goals and dreams.
Your work will be recognized and rewarded with competitive compensation and benefits package, comprehensive training and countless opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Are you ready to discover what we have to offer?
As a Freedom 55 financial security advisor, you will:
- Run your own business and determine your level of compensation
- Work from one of our many financial centres across Canada
- Pick your market(s)
- Identify and build relationships with prospective clients
- Understand the financial goals of your clients
- Use our proven processes to develop financial security plans that help clients reach their objectives
- Provide ongoing support and advice to clients at every stage of their life
- Participate in professional development programs to help you stay at the top of your game
Ideally, you will have:
- A proven track record in a sales environment (desired but not necessary)
- Great 'people' and relationship-building skills
- The ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- A preference for achieving extraordinary financial success through commission-based compensation
- A professional appearance and demeanor
Why join Freedom 55 Financial?
Competitive compensation – Define your own success with our commission-based compensation program. Upfront commissions, productivity-based bonuses and benefit options, a company-matching RRSP and a share ownership plan are designed to reflect your unique contributions.
Recognition and rewards – We value your work, so we’ve built programs, campaigns, promotions and development meetings to recognize and reward your ongoing achievements.
Comprehensive training – With extensive training on topics like mutual fund registration and life licensing, we make sure you feel confident taking on the responsibilities of your new role.
Ongoing professional development – Your continued growth is important to us. We offer professional development programs and initiatives that will help you realize your potential.
Proven programs, processes and tools – We’re here for you every step of the way! We provide you with an extensive collection of resources, tools and processes for working with clients and managing your business.
Trusted products – As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy exclusive access to London Life’s insurance, investment and mortgage products as well as products from other leading financial services companies.
Support as you build your business – We know building a business takes time so we provide you with training allowance during your initial training period to help you build your practice.
Technology to get the job done – Whenever, wherever: we have the tools you need to run your business, from specialized software to help desk access seven days a week.
To be considered, applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada. Proof of eligibility must be in the form of a copy of your Canadian birth certificate, Canadian citizenship certificate or Canadian certificate of permanent residence. Proof of eligibility is required if an offer is made.