Automotive Detailer - Car Washer - Toronto
Enterprise-Rent-A-Car (Car Share Division) is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the North America. With over 10,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $24 billion.
The Automotive Detailer cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Automotive Detailer also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner. The Crew member is instrumental in ensuring all preparation and maintenance issues are addressed. This is a Full-time opportunity, 40-44 hours per week.
Branch Office Location: 65 Regent Park Blvd, Toronto, ON, M5A 0K7
This is a full-time permanent position that pays $16.75 / hour. A $70/month mobile phone allowance will be paid for use of personal phone for work purposes.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Retirement savings plan
- Extended Health Benefits (Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Training and development
- Monday-Friday: 6am-5pm
The Automotive Detailer - Fleet Technician is responsible for the care and maintenance of our vehicles. Our team is mobile and cleans out in the field, as our cars are parked in over 100 locations across the city. This includes vacuuming and prepping cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Perform damage inspection and record on Record360 app.
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Jockey vehicles to garages/dealerships for maintenance, repairs, recalls, winter tire changes, and damage repairs
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions, and vehicle problems
- Shoveling of snow in winter is required.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must use own vehicle or public transit to access an assigned branch vehicle located in the City of Toronto (may vary).
- Must be able to lift 25 lb. in order to assist customers
- Must be authorized to work in Canada and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must have access to own mobile phone. You will use it to record 360' videos of cars to show that they are clean, you must also be able to send &receive schedule emails and edit maintenance bookings in the CarShare system. Phone allowance will be paid monthly.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule(s):
- Monday-Friday 6am-5pm