Bulk Driver (Seasonal)
WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Responsible for driving and delivering pre-ordered product to assigned accounts on specified routes.
This is a SEASONAL role. 10 hour shifts, you would be scheduled up to 4 shifts a week, Monday-Saturday.
- Check accuracy and stability of the load. - Deliver product to customer.
- Operate industrial vehicles and equipment.
- Invoice and Collect monies due.
- Move, lift and load product and company property.
- Secure company assets.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Settle all accounts daily.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a two or four wheeled hand-truck.
- Ability to operate all types of industrial power trucks.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Valid Class 1 Driver's License and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.