Co op opportunities with CGI
Explore how your knowledge and skills can be transformed into an exciting career at CGI.
Whether seeking a technical, functional or administrative role to launch your career, you'll find your place at CGI. Here are a few examples of the type of roles we offer students.
- Business analysis—develop knowledge of a client's situation and improve its processes
- Corporate functions—help run the business through such activities as finance, human resources, marketing, communications and more
- Data design/database administration—analyze, design and maintain data; develop models; and ensure data security and integrity
- Decision analysis—apply quantitative methods and make recommendations
- Payroll processing—help clients process their payroll data
- Systems/applications development—convert design into actual programming
- Systems design—analyze requirements to create a system design and a working model
- Systems testing—identify, diagnose and document system issues
- User support—research solutions to problems and answer clients' questions
- Technical writing—write and edit program and system documentation, user manuals and training material to help clients use and operate a system
By joining CGI, you become part of a team where people come first and are committed to delivering quality and excellence.