- Knowledge of elevator operation and grain handling.
- Grading of grains
- Maintenance of equipment
- Ability to work evenings and weekends at short notice
- Demonstrate ability to work in a safety conscious environment
- Some mechanical background including the ability to recognize signs of operation failure
- Hours will include working some weekends and evenings
- Walking, standing, stooping and bending for extended periods
- Lifting, and pulling
- Walking on catwalks at a variety of heights
- Climbing stairs and ladders
- Some typing / key boarding
- Responsible for, but not limited to the Shipping and Receiving of grains.
- Assist in all aspects of grain shipping, receiving, handling and storage.
- Working with Oilseed Processing division commercial team at Dixon
- Provide elevator support relevant to the shipping and receiving of grain
- Prepare and load rail cars with grain
- Prepare and load trucks with grain
- Assist with the grade and dockage analysis on outbound and inbound grain
- Assist with the data entry required to create inbound and outbound grain tickets
- Assist with plant maintenance and help to maintain a neat and safe work environment
- Follow all Bunge safety policies
- Keep current and maintain all training requirements for the position
- Immediate reporting of any accidents and / or injuries
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.