Talent, Afternoon Drive Announcer, Producer, Bell Media, Penticton
Req Id: 368213
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Title: Talent, Afternoon Drive Announcer, Producer, Bell Media, Penticton
Job Status: Talent- Regular – Full Time
Location: Penticton, BC
About the team
Bell Media Penticton is looking for a full time Announcer; this is a great opportunity for the right person with a love of both on-air & production. If you are looking to establish your career as an afternoon star, while challenging your skill set, look no further. We need an energetic and passionate on air Personality & Social Media butterfly that can run a tight, music filled show, create emotional bonds and make the listener feel like a star!
- Preparing, planning, and executing a dynamite show that is local and connected which includes regular voice tracking and holiday coverage of live shifts
- Killer public speaking ability and must LOVE Remote broadcasts and station appearances
- Daily commercial production
- Dubbing of national and local commercials and shows.
- Producing a shipped in syndicated show
- Minimum of 2 years on-air experience
- Post secondary education in Radio Broadcasting
- Above average Social Media skills on all platforms
- Must understand and creatively connect with a mature but fun audience
- Strong commercial production skills and the creativity to make them stand out
- Positive attitude and team player who enjoys stuff like having fun
- Must possess a full and unrestricted drivers’ license with a clean drivers abstract
- Very strong work ethic, communication and writing skills
- Creativity, innovation and the ability to multi-task
- Experience with Wide Orbit Automation, MusicMaster and Adobe Audition
- Must enjoy hot summers, beaches & incredible views
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Talent
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Penticton
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 05/06/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, BC, Penticton
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.