Summer Student, Analyst, Identity Access Management
Req Id: 363771
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Bell is currently seeking a summer student for the position of Analyst, Identity Access Management, reporting to the Senior Manager, Identity Access Management, part of the Information Security group within Corporate Security. This position is responsible for the governance of identity and access management services.
- Security advisor in Identity and Access management across the enterprise
- Participate in roadmap development and implementation strategies for managing identities and access across the enterprise
- Collect, identify business requirements for any business units that consume identity data and ensure the optimization of roles and accesses
- Ensure business rules are followed for identity management
- Be a SME for Privileged Access Management, Identity and access management, Remote access and two-factor authentication, certificate authority services, Federation Services and Mainframe access services for the enterprise
- Provides oversight on the lifecycle processes for identity management supporting the on/off/cross-boarding processes as well as access certification process in support of regulatory and business requirements
- Work with the business primes for definition of new technology requirements and participate in evaluation and implementation projects across all Identity and Access Management services
- Define and develop Key performance indicators and Key risks indicators
- Participate in planning and coordination of activities in project deliveries utilizing the Identity and access management services
- Assist in mitigating potential information security incidents and vulnerabilities associated with the Identity and Access Management service
- Participate with the business in implementing solutions to mitigate identity risks and enhance system security
- Analyzes and resolves data, application, computer, network and internet security problems and breaches
- In line with its area of expertise, the incumbent may participate and represent the team in audit reviews, committees and other relevant meetings
- Pursuing a university diploma in Computer Sciences or equivalent, or equivalent experience
- Experience in computer security and networking technology preferably in a telecom environment
- Broad knowledge in Identity and access management lifecycle processes and tools
- Excellent knowledge of Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge for Identity and access management requirements pertaining to Cloud systems including identity federation.
- Excellent Knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, SAP, SailPoint, Thycotic and various Authentication Mechanisms
- Good knowledge of Database Management Systems, Systems management, systems infrastructure, security standards
- Excellent knowledge of Remote access tools (VPN, VPN-SSL), Two-factor authentication technologies (SecurID) Digital Certificates, and Mainframe access solutions (ACF2, Top-Secret or RACF)
- Excellent communication and team working skills and able to conduct presentations
- Use and understanding of industry practice and standards (ITIL, ISO 17799, PCI-DSS, Sarbanes-Oxley)
- Structured, organized, and has a good capacity for analysis and synthesis when confronted with challenges
- Professional security management certification, such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global information Assurance Certification(GIAC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials.
- Experience in the fields of business continuity planning, auditing and risk management.
- Knowledge of the Information Security Forum, Standard of Good Practice
Finally, the candidate must successfully go through extensive background verifications including but not limited to criminal record and reputational checks.
NOTE: All Security personnel are required to sign a letter of non-disclosure, which prevents them from divulging sensitive information that they may be exposed to during their assignment. This policy is strictly enforced.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Summer Student
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 04/26/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.