Promotions Coordinator / Swing Announcer, Bell Media
Req Id: 359528
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Promotions Coordinators/Announcer, Bell Media
Job Status: Regular- Full time
Location: Fort St. John, British Columbia
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Bell Media is seeking an individual who is creative, extremely organized and efficient to join our team as a Promotions Coordinator/Announcer for our BC Peace stations including BOUNCE Radio, Move Radio and Pure Country. In this role you will contribute to the development and execution of promotions for our stations, including live events (some weekends), contesting and marketing initiatives. You will also have an announcing role, primarily as back up announcer on all stations, all day-parts.
- Initiate and execute the development and ongoing support for station promotional and marketing initiatives
- Source, inventory, supervise and store all prizing for promotional events, live broadcasts and remotes.
- Coordinate weekly contest prizing and distribute weekly prize sheets.
- Generate promotional proposals and marketing plans as required.
- Generate Week Ahead, announcer liners, social media schedule, etc every week.
- Oversee care, appearance and maintenance of station promo vehicles and equipment.
- Attend promotional meetings with up to date agenda and promotional requests.
- Update and distribute weekly events/remote listing.
- Co-ordinate logistics, set up and staffing for sales promotion remotes and live broadcasts.
- Manage promotional partnerships and commitments.
- Holiday coverage live shifts.
- Occasional voice track coverage in a variety of markets.
- Above average Social Media skills on all platforms
- 1 – 2 years experience in radio promotion, communication and/or event planning.
- Training through a broadcast technology program or direct experience in broadcast industry an asset.
- Knowledge of content management systems an asset.
- Strong social media skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong communication, writing and creativity.
- The ability to be flexible and work as part of a team.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Talent
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Fort St. John
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 05/04/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, BC, Fort St. John
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.