Consultant, Contract Management
Req Id: 359727
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Since 1880, Bell has encouraged economic growth by facilitating high quality jobs, safeguarding the natural environment, and ensuring our standards remain high. Our goal is to be recognized as Canada’s leading communication company and we think you might help us achieve it. If you are someone with a business mindset who is passionate about innovation, technology and working in a dynamic workplace with many benefits, including but not limited to flexibility, focus on ensuring work/life balance, considerable benefits and salary, and the ability of improving your skills in many industries then our Consultant position is perfect for you.
Bell Business Markets (BBM) is Canada’s main provider of information and communication technology (ICT) solutions. Our Contract Management team is formed by professional consultants who will complete contract administration required to accurately bill our customers, a role that is crucial for us maintaining our company goals. The continued marketplace growth and success of our team is directly attributable to its members’ expertise and professionalism.
As a Consultant you would:
- be a direct point of contact for the PS Practice Lead, PM/SPOA and the Finance team
- validate SOx compliancy for new billable PS projects, manage system/tool set-up in BABS/SAP/RMT to deliver monthly billing for PS
- provide billing support, prime month end accruals, support special project (reconciliations, cred/debits) and strategic initiatives (reporting, system changes, RFP, coaching/training, etc).
In your day-to-day you could find yourself:
- Validate PS contract and order information sheet (OIS) under SOx governance (signatures, dates, EOM bar-coding for $25K+, etc.).
- Build and release SAP project; WBS, NWA, customer account profiles.
- Build and release RMT project (PRJ), add the PRJ to SAP and release the NWAs.
- Build and release BABS order for billing (either in time and material, staff augmentation or fixed fee).
- Validate, approve and release the PS billing requests (including credits/debits, pre-bills/drawdowns, etc.).
- Complete monthly PS revenue accruals working with the Finance team.
- 1st line support for customer billing inquires, PM/SPOA teams, Sales and PS Practice Leads.
- Conduct monthly project reviews and project closures.
Professional Qualifications We Value:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field, or equivalent educational experience.
- Background in finance and monthly reporting is an asset.
- SAP experience is an asset.
- Contract or deal type experience is an asset.
- Project management experience is an asset.
Personal Qualifications We Value:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Superb problem-solving skills.
- Ease in working within a team and independently.
- Ability to work extended hours at month end.
- Knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, charts, vlookup’s, etc.)
- Project management experience.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : New Brunswick : Fredericton || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/10/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Ottawa
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.