Business Analyst, Parental Leave
Req Id: 366131
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell’s industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Real Estate Services at Bell Canada is widely recognized throughout the industry for its ability to manage the entire BCE and Bell Real Estate Portfolio, which covers over 3000 buildings in Canada and the United States. Our mission is to provide a safe environment to employees, to ensure reliability of the telecommunications network and to provide value-added services.
The Performance Management team of Real Estate Services is currently seeking for a Business Analyst to assist in maximizing Real Estate Services’ efficiency and performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide analytic support in the development and implementation of strategic plans;
- Review business processes, perform deep dive analysis, uncovering areas for improvement, documenting and communicating results;
- Synthesize strategic insights and effectively communicate findings to senior management;
- Lead meetings with both hosted or virtual teams; in either virtual remote or office environments;
- University Bachelor’s degree in Business, Real Estate, Applied mathematics / Statistics, equivalent work experience;
- 1-3 years of analytical and problem solving experience with attention to detail with related experience as a Business Analyst;
- Strong background in quantitative analysis and numerical model development;
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills; must be able to articulate recommendations and results, influence key stakeholders
- Strong organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines & handle changing priorities
- Experience in project management and change management;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (VLookup, Pivot Tables, Functions, Charting)
- Proficient with PowerPoint
- Experience with data visualization software such as Power BI
- Experience with data analysis programming language such as Python or R
- Bilingual (French & English)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 04/28/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.