Store Leader - Retail Store Director (Canada)
As more and more people discover Apple, they visit our retail stores seeking ways to incorporate our products into their lives. It's your job, as an Apple Store Leader, to build and manage the various teams that engage customers in this dynamic environment. In this role, you lead the people that help customers achieve ownership, learn new skills, get technical support, and find business solutions. Adaptable and flexible by nature, the retail Store Leader is composed and collected as they balance the diverse needs of their teams in the midst of constant change.
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results.
- Ability to manage separate business groups within a complex environment.
- Strong communication skills to clearly impart the Apple vision to the teams you oversee.
As an Apple Retail Store Leader, you inspire teams to deliver measurable results for the store's various business sectors. You lead a sales force that discovers customers' needs and delivers solutions to build Apple loyalty. Your technical support team helps maintain customers' trust in Apple and its products. Your business team brings the Apple experience to business customers. And the training staff you coach teaches customers how to get the most out of their Apple products. You build these lines of business by selecting and developing a knowledgeable talent pool. In addition to team building, the Apple Store Leader creates excitement around products, launches, programs, and initiatives. You're responsible for upholding our high standards regarding communication and confidentiality. And by driving your staff to create customer experiences that enhance Apple loyalty, you deliver measurable results and help enrich customers' lives.
- You're comfortable selling as well as teaching, helping your team members out as needed.
- You're self-motivated and self-directed, and can adhere to a tightly structured training schedule.
- You can be adept at recommending other in-store support options, such as business services and the Genius Bar.
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.