Business Manager - Retail B2B Leader
Being a Business Manager at an Apple Store means you're the catalyst for businesses to discover and leverage the power, ease, and flexibility of Apple solutions. You meet with customers on the sales floor, surrounded by Apple technology. You lead and manage a team that's passionate about delivering smart solutions and services to business customers. As a leader, you're enriched by motivating your staff and developing strategies to build business for Apple and for our customers.
- Experience in leading, developing, and coaching teams, preferably within a business or sales setting.
- Extensive knowledge of how businesses use technology.
- Proven success in sales - lead generation, acquisitions, and relationship management.
As an Apple Business Manager, you work with business professionals and entrepreneurs to discover and create innovative solutions that can help their companies succeed. As a member of the leadership team, you hire, coach, and develop the Business Team as well as educate other personnel about our unique business services. You generate new leads and build relationships, connecting over the phone or through in-store workshops and events. As an Apple Business Manager you discover customer needs through consultations, and use your sharp communication skills to prepare and present proposals. And you leverage relationships with internal Apple groups and other partners to develop business and generate additional revenue, while tracking your success with various metrics. By engaging customers to think about the possibilities of Apple technology in their businesses, you help build success - not only for Apple, but for our customers as well.
- You have demonstrated leadership ability with at least five years of experience in a business setting and at least three years of experience in customer-facing sales in a business solutions environment.
- You have strong people and presentation skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You'll need to be flexible with your schedule.
Your work hours will be based on business needs. Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.