Business Analyst Intern
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
- Quality professionals apply current knowledge of Accenture's delivery assets and external quality standards to ensure that solutions and systems meet performance expectations.
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Solves routine problems largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines.
- Interacts within own team and with direct supervisor.
- Receives detailed instructions on all tasks with close supervision.
- Decisions impact own work and are closely supervised.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined, narrow scope of work.
- Production maintenance business analyst and tester
- Demonstrate proficiency in SAP CRM
- Experience in supporting multi language systems, especially in English and French
- Ability to relate technical ideas and functionality to non-technical users
- Creation and validation of defects
Professional Skill Requirements
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.