Field Sales Representative
Field Sales Representative – Home Depot Team
TTi is a world-class leader in quality consumer and professional products marketed to the home improvement and construction industries. An unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products and exceptional people drives our success.
TTi’s powerful brand portfolio includes Milwaukee and Ryobi power tools and accessories, Ryobi and Homelite outdoor power equipment, and Hoover and Dirt Devil floor care products. Our products are distributed through major home centers and retailers, full-line tool distributors and other channels worldwide.
Our culture of innovation, firm commitment to R&D and extensive customer insight ensure our leading brands and high-quality products meet the specific needs of the customers, consumers and professionals that we serve and deliver long-term value to our shareholders.
Perform sales and marketing activities to exceed sell through forecast while maintaining positive customer relations with Canada’s largest home improvement retailer – The Home Depot. Maximize sell through of Ryobi®, Homelite®, and Milwaukee® brands by developing and executing merchandising and sales campaigns according to monthly work plans and drive incremental opportunities at store level. Intercept consumers in store and encourage their selection of our brands where appropriate by using our Consultative Sales Process and demonstration of product.
Develop and maintain strong relationships with store management and personnel. Implement selling tactics that focus on delivering the desired financial results to distribution. Support and implement strategic corporate brand marketing initiatives. Initiate and provide in-store product knowledge sessions to educate store personnel and management. Actively participate in principle trade association meetings, conventions, grand openings, trade shows, resets, etc. Develop primary knowledge of the market place (users, applications, products and competition). Analyze market potential and communicate competitor market data.
Position is expected to participate in the Leadership Development Training Program and serves as the foundation for all other positions in our “promote from within” culture.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications
- Must possess effective business communication skills, broad business perspective, market savvy and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Requires a valid driver’s license, clean driving record and passport
- Ability to lift 40 lbs., stock merchandise and climb ladders
- Excellent starting salary and bonus plan
- Company vehicle, corporate credit card, insurance coverage, iPhone
- Competitive benefit package
- Group retirement savings plan with company matching
- Enrollment in Leadership Development Program
- Opportunity to participate in local and national charitable campaigns
- National rewards and recognition program