HR Express Coordinator
Here at TJX Canada, we strive our hardest to make sure that, every day, our customers are able to find the latest and greatest designer brand names for less than they'd pay elsewhere. When they walk through the doors of our stores, whether it's a Winners, HomeSense, or Marshalls, savvy shoppers know they'll experience the "Thrill of the Find," which, if you're curious, feels like a slight breeze blowing over the surface of your skin-not a bad feeling, if we do say so ourselves.
But you're not here to feel the breeze. You're here to see if working with TJX Canada is right for you. To help with your decision, we'd like to introduce you to someone who once faced the same choice you have to make.
Yvonne is one of our HR Express Coordinators. She's responsible for all HR administration and data processing activities that will not be completed through Manager and Employee Self-Service functionality. She supports HR processes related to onboarding, benefits administration, and terminations. Yvonne also researches issues escalated from HR Express Advisors and communicates results to Managers and Associates.
Yvonne runs more than reports for us. She also goes out of her way to run errands for other people. She's happy to pick up coffee, lunch, supplies, stamps, whatever you need. It's in her customer service nature. Plus she's always on the Go! Go! Go!
But still, this is Yvonne. She is one of us.
If you do decide to apply for this position, and we agree that this is the right job for you, you'll be supported by a plethora of internal programs whose only focus is the continued progress of your career. At TJX Canada, we do everything we can to help you achieve your full potential. But we can't do it all ourselves. You'll need to bring the ambition, the motivation, and the drive.
So what do you think? Like Yvonne, are you one of us?
Now, if you were to come on board as one of our HR Express Coordinators, we'd ask you to do the following:
- Research issues that HR Express Advisors cannot resolve and log resolution in Contact Management System.
- Identify new hires and prepare and distribute New Hire Welcome Package.
- Run reports to reconcile whether all support documentation (e.g. beneficiary forms) has been received and follow up with Associates as necessary.
- Run reports to identify voluntary terminations and prepare and distribute termination confirmation letter.
- Perform data entry of personal information changes (address changes, banking information, marital status, benefits, RSP's and LOA's) in Oracle for all Associates who do not adopt ESS or for changes that cannot be done via ESS (e.g. last name change).
- Perform data entry in Oracle and UltiPro for all transactions for VPs and above not processed through MSS (e.g. Executive Officer title changes, compensation changes, new hires, terminations, etc.).
- Perform data entry of TD1 exceptions for all Associates.
- Process all involuntary terminations in Oracle/UltiPro.
- Verify all data entry through generating weekly and bi-weekly Audit Trail Report.
- Prepare standard letters (e.g. confirmation of employment) for Associates.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
Sounds rather challenging and exciting, right? Let's hope so, because if it sounds easy or boring, there's a good chance this job isn't for you. But if it does sound right for you, here's why we know you'll be able to handle those challenges:
- You have at least one year of customer service experience preferably in a call center environment with a minimum of a College Diploma preferably in Human Resources.
- You are knowledgeable of Payroll and HR department procedures and processes.
- You have an in-depth understanding of the set-ups of multiple benefit and retirement plans.
- You are highly knowledgeable of the employment-related legislation in all provinces.
- Your customer service skills include building rapport and communicating resolution to escalated inquiries or conflicts (requiring more in-depth or time consuming research).
- You have good computer and data entry skills including knowledge of Human Resource Systems (i.e. Oracle, UltiPro); Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- You work with an attention to detail, often identifying and correcting own errors.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
But know this. If you do decide to apply for this position, and we agree that this is the right job for you, you'll be supported by a plethora of internal programs whose only focus is the continued progress of your career. At TJX Canada, we do everything we can to help you achieve your full potential. But we can't do it all ourselves. You'll need to bring the ambition, the motivation, and the drive.