Technical Support - 4 Month Fall Co-op
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on…
- Provide technical support for customer networks and IT issues as requested by support team
- Assist senior technical staff in the Softchoice Keystone Technical Support Centre with projects
- Processing RMA’s, responding to alerts & escalating any potential problems
- Opening TAC cases with our manufacturing partners
- Answering incoming customer calls to help identify and diagnose the problem with the assistance of a senior team member
- Processing MAC requests that are put through the Support Centre
- Currently enrolled in an Information Technology related program, specializing in Telecommunications, Internet Communication Technology or Computer Systems Technology at the junior or intermediate level with a co-op option
- Knowledge in routing/switching, security, or voice is preferable but not required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Understanding of the service management tool (Promys) but not required.
- Desire to work towards CCNA.
- Previous co-op experience in the technology industry is a nice to have
**This position will be located in our Oakville office.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in an Co-op at Softchoice!