Sales Operations Coordinator- 4 Month Fall Co-op
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on…
The Sales Operations Co-op is responsible for assisting with standard business reporting for the Sales channels. The position requires the Intern to assist (with supervision) in performing activities focused on measuring and reporting sales productivity and programs. The position involves assisting with and analyzing historical sales data, completing variance analysis, calculating and reporting on Sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and providing standard reporting to key stakeholders. Topics may include order pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, revenue reporting, pricing structures, sales productivity, and goal attainment. Outputs include advanced MS Excel and basic MS PowerPoint documentation. This position reports to the Sales Operations Manager.
- Work with the Sales Operations team to proactively track and analyze Sales Representative activities and performance levels to determine activities that correlate to success
- Prepare and communicate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual manual reports/analysis across all Sales channels
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting/analysis as required by Sales Ops team
- Assist with special projects as required
- Currently enrolled in a Business or Computer Science related program at the junior or intermediate level with a co-op option
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience developing sales analysis and statistical/financial analysis
- Broad and technical knowledge of MS Office applications (specifically MS Access, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint) is preferred
- Savy interpersonal skills when interacting with people at all levels of the organization
- Finance and Sales Operations experience is an asset
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!