Professional Services Operations Analyst (Bilingual)
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to innovate and making a difference in our customers’ business, each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on…
Follow us: @asoftchoicelife
Softchoice Professional Services (PS) provides services across the technology spectrum across North America, either through internal teams or by partnering with 3rd party vendors. The Operations Analyst plays a key role in the presales process by owning the finalization of the legal project documentation required to initiate a service engagement. This resource follows and coordinates various elements to ensure quality and legal requirements are met in a service engagement opportunity. This includes reviewing of all documentation before they are sent to clients, obtaining legal documentation and/or direction, processing and providing documentation for approval and project initiation. This resource also ensures all documents align to Softchoice standards and updates systems to ensure accurate reporting to the business. This position requires a client focus, strong organizational skills, time management, commitment to customer services excellence, dedication to quality and excellent documentation.
- Create client facing Statements of Work (SOW’s)
- Create vendor facing SOW’s
- Request and ensure a Master Service Agreement (MSA) document is created as needed for each new client and their first engagement
- Manage queues for SOW requests and update SOW status in Tracking system (CRM)Update Tracking tickets
- Manage and Execute Project Initiation Activities and project billing activities in OpenAir
- Strive for excellent customer service
- Build relationships with Sales reps, Solution architects, Services managers, Billing Team
- Must be fully bilingual in both English and French (verbal and written)
- 1+ years’ experience in client or vendor management
- Experience with Project, Consulting or Service Delivery organizations is preferred
- Must possess demonstrated relationship management skills in a fast paced support environment
- Strong customer orientation with a high degree of initiative and a sense of urgency
- Proven analytical, problem-solving abilities. Ability to multitask
- Proven ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent customer service and communication skills and attention to detail is paramount
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.