People and Growth Coordinator - 4 Month Fall Co-op
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on…
HR Client Support
- Provide administrative support to the HR Business Partner Director on ad-hoc projects
- Prepare new hire packages
- Assist with onboarding process for contractors/contract and co-op students
- File maintenance:
- creating file folders and filing as required
- Entering employee new hire information in Oracle for Canada and US employees
- Password set up or reset for Ceridian US (Payroll) Self-Service
- Providing employee access to Horizon (A Softchoice Application)
- Performance Management System – responding to technical inquiries
Ad hoc project work
- Letter of employment and verification forms
- General HR mail and phone inquiries
- Miscellaneous reports and Org Charts management
- Currently enrolled in a Human Resources program at the junior or intermediate level with a co-op option
- Ability to build confidence and strong relationships
- Organized with the ability to be flexible in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based environment
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Pro-actively manages commitments to achieve multiple priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- An understanding of Human Resources practices; specifically those related to recruitment
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!