Master Data Coordinator â€“ 4-8 Month Fall Co-op
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on…
This resource will be shared across multiple teams to complete documentation and will report to the Master Data Team. This selected student will be responsible for assisting in the development and maintenance of documented department processes. This incumbent is also responsible for storage, cataloging and retrieval of documents.
- Works effectively with Master Data subject matter experts to create internal procedures, review processes, and ensure procedures and associated documents are accurate
- Transition existing, documented department processes into updated formats
- Evaluate documents for completeness and accuracy
- Interface with personnel at various levels of the organization to capture details of cross-functional interactions related to Master Data processes
- Be knowledgeable on all other Operational departments and their general roles and responsibilities to ensure the ability to facilitate issues which may require engaging other departments
- Currently enrolled in a Business or Computer Science related program at the junior or intermediate level with the co-op option
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills with strong orientation towards team-based work environments, as well as the ability to work independently
- Very strong organization and process skills, including the ability to organize data, document processes and procedures
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing business environment
- Enhanced leadership qualities and ability to take initiative
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint
- Able to research, learn and use new programs and tools
To apply for the position: If Softchoice and this role sound like a dream come true; please take a moment to apply within your University/College. In addition, please apply online at http://www.softchoice.com/about/careers.aspx. If your experience matches with our current needs, our friendly University Talent Advisor will be in touch with you!
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!