Logistics Operations Analyst
Softchoice's mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they'd tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on...
Reporting to Logistics Supervisor within the Logistics and Vendor Engagement Department. This role is responsible to work with various departments and then provide a monthly and quarterly billing projection/forecast. The result is used by the Executive Committee for various executive and managerial purposes. This role also acts as the primary administrator for billing forecasting for the organization. Additionally, this role is the activator for any project or initiative - be it upstream or downstream - activities related to billing forecasting.
Ongoing validation and identification of accuracy of collected data
- Review discrepancies to identify root causes
- Provide recommendations and enact process changes where necessary
- Collect, gather, and consolidate from various booking and billing forecast sources to provide an overview of future billing forecast
Prepare material for score cards in responsible areas
- Gather and prepare material for monthly and ad hoc reporting when required
- Prepare Powerpoint, analyze, and present
Projects & Initiatives
- Continuously identify opportunities and implement process/accuracy/relevance improvement initiatives through project based tasks using either Six Sigma or PME methodology.
- Consuming, understanding, and conducting ongoing audit of outcomes of new changes
- Minimum Education - College Diploma; University Bachelor's degree is an asset
- Prior experience in an analytical role preferred
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment with all levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong orientation towards high energy team based work environments
- Self-driven, motivated to excel, ability to work with minimal supervision, and maintain productivity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with senior management and other business units
- Creative and critical thinker, with high change agility and strong conceptual and problem solving skills
- Strong organization and process skills
- Must be detail-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks, and adapt quickly to changing needs of the business to meet deadlines
- Good understanding of business processes and function flows
- Fundamental understanding of the IT industry and technology solutions including hardware, software and service offerings
- Above-average knowledge of Excel and intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!