Licensing Operations Coordinator- 4 Month Fall Co-op
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on…
This position administers all of the customer licensing contracts and orders by working closely with the internal Softchoice sales, marketing, accounting and purchasing departments to ensure customer licensing needs are fulfilled, documented, tracked and forwarded.
- Ensure that any contracts, orders or requests are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Audit contracts to ensure all fields are properly filled out and contracts are submitted cleanly to the vendor.
- Communicate order/contract progress to stakeholders
- Complete all applicable training and certification courses
- Ensure that internal contract database is error free
- Use available internal and external resources to provide resolution to any contract, fee statement, order or invoice discrepancies.
- Assist in identifying problems, suggesting and implementing improvements to current department processes
- Currently enrolled in a Business Administration or Operations Management related program at the junior or intermediate level with a co-op option
- Previous experience in software licensing administration is desirable but not required
- Knowledge of Microsoft licensing programs is considered a strong asset
- Effective communicator with strong organization and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with effective troubleshooting ability
- Detailed oriented with multitasking capabilities
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced sales environment
- Ability to understand and interpret legal terms (e.g. Microsoft Contracts)
- Proficient with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!