HP Sales Specialist
Softchoice's mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they'd tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to innovate and making a difference in our customers' business, each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on...
To increase top line HP PC & Print revenue and gross profit. Provide vendor program, pricing, product, and promotion expertise in support of our sales organization. Execute marketing campaigns, strategies, and tactics to drive business results.
Provide Pre-Sales Support to the Telesales & Outbound sales organization on HP client HW and Print products.
- Be a subject matter expert on all HP Client Hardware products, pricing programs, policies and procedures, deal registration and product promotions. Provide direction to the sales organization on effective utilization of these programs to drive business.
- Proactively assist the sales organization in moving opportunities throughout the sales cycle.
- Drive increased attach rates, services selling and up-sell strategies.
- Promote alignment between Softchoice sales reps and HP sales teams.
- Interact and serve as an internal resource for all departments in facilitating the sales process of HP products.
- Act as an escalation contact for the Softchoice sales organization on HP products.
Develop and maintain a high level of product expertise in the entire HP portfolio.
- Obtain sales and technical certifications as required to maintain vendor authorizations.
- Understanding of the total vendor solution and portfolio of products.
- Know the vendor training process & methodology of their products.
- Conduct sales rep training on vendor products.
- Manage & update vendor content on all internal portals, intranets, or websites.
- Make available vendor training content for sales via online portals.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness of internal processes.
- Attend periodic vendor meetings, training, and events.
Pipeline Management Activities
- Ability to use our internal systems & CRM to track vendor pipeline of sales opportunities.
- Conduct analysis and follow up on pipeline opportunities.
- Track and quote sales activity.
- Business Analysis & Reporting
- Run weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to track and understand business results.
- Provide sales forecasts.
- Analyze sales by product, by branch, by region, by customer.
- Be familiar with key company published reports.
- Identify opportunities to improve/grow the business.
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience. IT industry experience an asset
- Technical background preferred
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship build.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of HP PC and/or Print device products and pricing programs an asset.
- Solid relationship and understanding of Softchoice internal departments.
- College diploma/university degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience tracking sales data using CRM
We would like to thank you personally for applying to Softchoice. Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise. Again, thank you for your interest in a career at Softchoice!
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.