Fullfillment Coordinator - 4 Month Fall Co-op
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on…
The key objective of this role is to ensure the sales demands generated from customer orders are updated and fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner and that warranties are processed and registered.
- Update and follow up on estimated time of arrival (ETA) on purchase orders and sales orders from vendor delivery dates
- Update and maintain tracking waybill information for physical shipments from vendors
- Ensure quality in the collection of serial numbers and asset tag information for fulfilled purchase orders
- Update and receive Purchase Orders and Sales Orders on a daily basis
- Manage through any issues with respect to Warranty Registration and submissions
- Develop and nurture a positive business relationship with suppliers and sales
- Provide support to purchasers
- Maintain department and corporate fulfillment targets
- Currently enrolled in a Business Administration or Operations Management related program at the junior or intermediate level with a co-op option
- Ability to navigate through vendor and courier websites
- Ability to set priorities and organize workload
- Ability to work and thrive in a team based environment
- Strong ability to multitask
- Detailed oriented
- Strong communication and follow up skills
- Demonstrated ability in understanding customer and sales requirements in order to meet customer demands
- Proven customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!