Field Technician - 4 Month Fall Co-op
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team? Then read on…
- Provide support for customer networks and IT issues as requested by Keystone Technical Support Centre
- Assist senior technical staff on project delivery as required
- Assist internal IT team with daily activities and internal projects
- Complete projects as assigned
- On site assistance of projects at a variety of customer locations across the GTA
- Currently enrolled in a Information Technology related program, specializing in Telecommunications, Internet Communication Technology or Computer Systems Technology at the junior or intermediate level with a co-op option
- Well-developed verbal and written communication
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Fully participate as a team member and adhere to its standards
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness to work overtime when necessary
- Disposed to learn about new technologies
- Passion for technology
- Ability to perform required physical tasks, including lifting computer related equipment
**Access to a personal vehicle will be required for onsite services at client sites. In addition
this position will be located in our Oakville office.
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!