HR Process Analyst, HR Program Delivery
Every day, we strive to build a brilliant digital future for Canadians. We work as one team, with one goal –serve our customers better.
Gain cross-functional experience across our various Business Units with the Rogers New Grad Leadership Development program and kick-start your career with us! To get you started, you’ll take part in our National Onboarding Program, designed to give you an overview of who we are, what we do, and why it all matters. You’ll also get to take part in a job shadowing exercise that will immerse you in customer experience – the heart of everything we do here at Rogers. From there, you’ll move into your first rotation where you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, build connections, and broaden your understanding of how things work at Rogers. Finally, your rotation in your business focus will begin in where your education and new skills can be leveraged to their highest potential.
We want to ensure that you’re set up for success, our Student and New Grad Programs include:
- Formal leadership training and one-on-one mentor and coaching support
- Working with industry leaders on innovative real-time projects
- A fun, dynamic work environment focused on collaboration and team work
- Opportunities to grow your career through networking and social events
Your Business Unit:
At Rogers, we are constantly changing and evolving in order to be the best, and we need the best and brightest people on our team to ensure we get there. Our Human Resources Business Group (HR) is responsible for shaping our talent, culture and engagement strategy – they believe our shared success is determined by the strength of our people.
To learn more about the program and who we look for, visit campus.rogers.com
- Create end-to-end business processes
- Participate in process design activities
- Create quality reporting, analysis and audits
- Assist in the creation of Total Quality Management (TQM) programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration
- Experience in writing business and / or system requirements and business / finance analysis
- Intermediate level of proficiency with PC based software programs and automated database management systems required (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Visio
Your Potential Roles:
- Compensation Analyst
- HR Coordinator
- OD Reporting Analyst
- Real Estate Project Analyst
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Business Administration Degree or Diploma in Human Resources, Finance, Real Estate, Marketing or Graphic Design
- Outstanding analytical and methodical troubleshooting skills
- Will complete necessary requirements for graduation by May 2017
Shift: Flex Time
Length of Contract: [[req_contractDuration]]
Work Location: 1 Mount Pleasant (083), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: None
Posting Category/Function: Human Resources & Analyst
Requisition ID: 98351
As a proud Canadian company, we're dedicated to making things easier for our customers. We’ve been embracing and leading change for over 50-years, and we’ll continue to seek out new opportunities to bring our customers simple solutions for today and tomorrow.
At Rogers, we recognize that success is determined by the strength and diversity of our people. We work together because we want to win together, and these five shared values guide and define our work:
- Simplify and innovate
- Take ownership of the what and the how
- Equip people to succeed
- Execute with discipline and pride
- Talk straight, build trust, and over deliver
Why Rogers? Because we believe the best is yet to come.
We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You can also reach out to our team at RogersRecruiting@rci.rogers.com to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.