Software Support Specialist
Attention business and technology grads! Join our Technical Assistance Centre team, providing telephone support to our dealership clientele on our business software programs.
- Respond to and diagnose software service issues through telephone discussions with customers
- Serve as a single point of ownership for reported customer issues to ensure resolution
- Following call centre procedures, document customer issues, troubleshoot steps and resolution in a call tracking tool
- Understand customer business processes and apply priorities to calls accordingly
- If you are a new grad with customer service experience and are eager to begin your career in the field of information technology, you’re qualified!
- Full benefits package: Medical, dental and vision.
- Extensive paid training provided: Several classroom-based courses and on-the-job training with experienced Support Specialists.
- Additional “REYwards”: Vehicle purchase discounts with GM, Ford and Mazda and a company pension program.
Click to Learn More…
- About our company from our corporate site and Facebook page
- About other Reynolds employees’ experiences from our Case Studies tab!