Field Sales Trainee
Start your career in business-to-business sales as a Sales Trainee in Edmonton! The training and mentorship provided in this entry-level role will prepare you to eventually manage your own client base independently.
- Learn our overall sales process, strategy and Reynolds Document Services (RDS) product line
- Provide assistance and support to the RDS sales team
- Sell RDS products (including custom business forms and promotional items) to existing customers
- Develop new business through proactive prospecting and cold-calling
- Travel extensively to meet with our clients and existing Sales Consultants
- Seeking an outgoing and enthusiastic new grad with a full Canadian driver’s license who is eager to travel extensively (including to Dayton, Ohio for company-paid training)
- Willing to relocate within Canada upon completion of training (typically six to 24 months), if promoted to a Sales Consultant role with a protected territory
- Full benefits package: Medical, dental and vision
- Extensive training provided: Several courses at Reynolds University in Dayton, Ohio and on-the-job mentorship from existing Sales Consultants
- Additional “REYwards”: Company car, paid travel expenses, laptop, cell phone, and pension plan
Click to Learn More…
- About our company from our corporate site
- About other Field Sales Trainees’ experiences by reading Julian’s testimonial!