Pharmacy Assistant - Full Time
Katz Group Canada Ltd. is a leading drugstore operator with a dynamic history of innovation and growth. Our flagship chain, RexallÂ™, is among the most trusted names in pharmacy with a heritage of serving the health care needs of the community through patient and medication services and quality health products since 1904. We are focused on helping to improve the health of Canadians in retail drug pharmacy, specialty pharmacy and employer environments and we pride ourselves in continually evolving to better serve our patients and customers.
Katz Group Canada Ltd. is proudly Canadian-owned and operated with more than 400 convenient Rexall and Rexall Pharma Plus locations across Central and Western Canada and more than 8,500 employees.
We are seeking Pharmacy Assistants committed to providing excellent patient care, with superior interpersonal and communication skills, data entry experience and who have the ability to perform in a fast-paced specialty IV infusion environment. Your team player attitude and excellent customer service skills will help us to provide exceptional patient care and ensure seamless service. In return for your valued contribution to our team, we offer challenging, rewarding work and a competitive compensation package.
- Familiar with Nexxsys software system preferred with proficient computer/data entry skills.
- Professional attitude; friendly and customer-service oriented
- Attentive to details and ability to multi-task
- Reliable, hard working and a quick learner
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Previous experience with Methadone
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular