Digital Marketing Specialist
Katz Group Canada Ltd. is a leading drugstore operator with a dynamic history of innovation and growth. Our flagship chain, RexallÂ™, is among the most trusted names in pharmacy with a heritage of serving the health care needs of the community through patient and medication services and quality health products since 1904. We are focused on helping to improve the health of Canadians in retail drug pharmacy, specialty pharmacy and employer environments and we pride ourselves in continually evolving to better serve our patients and customers.
Katz Group Canada Ltd. is proudly Canadian-owned and operated with more than 400 convenient Rexall and Rexall Pharma Plus locations across Central and Western Canada and more than 8,500 employees.
Reporting to the Visual Presentation Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting the delivery of marketing strategies and ensuring that the delivery is timely, compliant with Katz Group company standards and cost effective. The main areas of marketing support will be within the digital marketing program with a secondary focus on visual merchandising and in store marketing.
- Liaison for the Marketing department for all digital marketing initiatives related to consumer website, electronic newsletter, e-coupons, localized digital campaigns, social media, in store digital screen, in store radio and related materials and programs.
- Build & coordinate the execution of all digital marketing elements.
- Develop and leverage existing digital marketing tools to support the realization of Katz Group vision, values, corporate goals and action plans.
- Analyze the online market to evaluate and identify key digital marketing opportunities.
- Co-ordinate the weekly field merchandising / marketing communications content. Ensure content is consolidated as needed according to communication schedule, liaison with communications support team.
- Assist in the development of visual merchandising solutions to positively reinforce the Rexall brand image.
- Partner with both internal and external customers to ensure all content is accurate.
- Identify, recommend and implement marketing content and communications proactively to respond to changes in the environment and market trends.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure prompt responses for content.
- Maintain industry and organizational knowledge of relevant practices, principles and technologies.
- Provide on-going support to the Visual Presentation Manager, to ensure a positive ROI of all marketing programs by recommending the most cost-effective and compliant strategies.
- Perform other duties as required by Katz Group Canada Ltd.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Post Secondary education in Marketing and/or Business.
- 2-3 years relevant marketing experience.
- Ideally one year digital marketing experience (preferably website management).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with Design programs
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.